Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Socializing through hobbies


Dogs are one of the pet animal kept by the owner with a variety of reasons, one because of this one animal that are very faithful and obedient to the owner. Until there is a comment if faithfulness faithfulness of a dog than a friend. This is the basis for me to keep my small dog since. so unfortunately the dog, to a collection of dog I have quite a lot, such as rotweiller, Pomeranian, shit Tzu, golden retriever, and also have a local dog in the house, and create atmosphere in this house does not feel boring again. "All dogs here always reassure me that," With more and more dogs of course this is not possible for him to treat alone. With the help of his wife and children, I treat all of this dog. In addition to the hobby, I also bredeer dog. "I am pleased to see is if babies were born a new dog," I always hold a pet dog. About health for the dog, I rely on the veterinarian. Of course bredeer continue with the more dogs that he owned, and to reduce the burden of care so little, I also sell dog. In addition to the money in the can to cover the cost of care. "I must set aside part of the sales to those in need, because I actually own a dog is willing to sell, but if so how many more ..,!". Of the sale of dog that is not me and my family. Sell dog him do this also with the more reason to promote the hobby dogs.Jadi I sometimes do not offer only for people who are only capable but also for those who were not able to but my dog is. "What I hope the community is more and more like a dog, so I will set my price as long as the same person really my dog," What I do is, use the hobby with the interests of social order is glorious. At least, this can become an example for the other, which utilizes a hobby for the social interest.
But I am very sad, especially if it is bali denpasar infected rabies virus, in addition can affect the dog population will also disrupt the tourism bali bali which we all live from the government sector pariwisata.I hope this case concerned with the serius.For dog owners not to release dogs the wild and provide vaccinations on a regular basis, hopefully with this step we destroyed rabies in Bali, where the beautiful island of Bali is available. (pgh)

No comments:

Post a Comment